Algorithmic trading is the process of using computers to follow a defined set of instructions for placing a trade in order to generate profits at a speed and frequency that is impossible for a human trader.
Types of Algo Strategies
- Execution Algo strategy.
- Arbitrage Strategy.
- Pair Trading.
- Trend Following Strategies.
- Mean Reverting Strategies
BENEFITS OF ALGO TRADING
- Scanning scripts for intraday and positional trading.
- Back-testing your intraday and positional strategies.
- Optimize your intraday and positional strategies.
Trading with algo has the advantage of scanning and executing on multiple indicators at a speed that no human could do. Since trades can be analyzed and executed faster, more opportunities are available at better prices.
- Most powerful features of AmiBroker is the ability of screening even hundreds of symbols in real-time and monitor the occurrence of trading signals, chart patterns and other market conditions we are looking for.
- This can be done in Analysis module with Scan or Exploration features.
- Back test the algorithm, based on available historical and Real Time data.
- This can give you valuable insight into strengths and weak points of your system before investing real money. This single AmiBroker feature is can save lots of money for you.
- The optimization is the process of finding optimal values of those parameters giving highest profit from the system.
Other Benefits Of Algo Trading.
- Trades timed correctly and instantly to avoid significant price changes
- Reduced risk of manual errors in placing the trades
- Reduced possibility of mistakes by human traders based on emotional and psychological factors
AMIBROKER FORMULA LANGUAGE (AFL)
- An algorithm is a specific set of clearly defined instructions aimed to carry out a task or process.
- Get Two Profitable Algo Strategy With Training Program
Why Retailers should do algo trading???
- 90% loss in stock market is done by RETAILERS.
- Because of retail trading platforms.
- Can trade in all asset classes.
- Greed and fear are perhaps the biggest challenges for RETAILERS.
- Discipline in entry and exit rules as they are predefined.
What you will get here in the course???
- Complete knowledge of how to convert strategies to Algo
- Lifetime support to develop strategies
- Most Important TWO FREE strategies developed into ALGO